You acknowledge that this Policy is designed to be read in connection with the Site’s terms and conditions of use, which are available at www.wendybyford.com/terms-and-conditions, and that by accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Site’s terms and conditions, as well as this Policy.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account, by placing a prominent notice on the Site, and by updating any privacy information on this page. Your continued use of the Site and or websites available through the Site after such modifications will constitute your: (a) acknowledgment of the modified Policy; and (b) your agreement to abide and be bound by those privacy policies.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SITE AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT. In order to provide better services to you we collect two types of information about our users: personally identifiable information (“PII”) and aggregate information. We collect this information so that we may more effectively tailor the Site to you by identifying and communicating with you, servicing purchase orders, and improving the Products.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on the Site, such as registering for an account, downloading or purchasing Products, submitting content and/or posting content in the user forums, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself.
Examples of PII may include your first and last name, email address, mailing address (including zip code), employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other identifying information. When ordering Products on the Site, you may be asked to provide a credit card number.
Aggregate information (“Log Data”): This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on the Site, what other websites may have directed you to us, how many times you have frequented the Site. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the website you just came from, which URL you go to after visiting the Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
In order to gather Log Data we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, which collects, monitors, and analyzes the data. Third party services providers have their own privacy policies which we have no control over and over which we extend no warranties.
2. HOW WE COLLECT & USE INFORMATION. We do not collect any PII about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain PII to us when you elect to use certain Products. These may include: (a) registering for an account on the Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting a form or transmitting other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing Products on the Site. When processing certain information, such as payment information with affiliated banking institutions or payment processors, we encrypt the transaction, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, in order to prevent your PII from being stolen or intercepted. Additionally, your credit card information is never stored on our servers.
We may also collect, or third party advertising partners may collect, certain Log Data. For example, we may use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer the Site and to gather demographic information. Third party advertising partners may also provide us with aggregate, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at the Site.
4. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURE. We support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER. Your information, including PII, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including PII, to United States and process it there. Your consent to this Policy followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
6. RELEASE OF INFORMATION. We will not sell, trade, or rent your PII to others. We do provide some of our product and service offerings through contractual arrangements made with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (“Site Partners”). We and the Site Partners may need to use some PII in order to perform tasks between our respective websites, or to deliver products or services to you. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for Products purchased on the Site; release your address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered; and provide order information to third parties that help us provide customer service.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide PII to the appropriate governmental authorities. In such cases, we will disclose PII upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may also provide Log Data about our customers’ sales, traffic patterns, and related website information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
7. UPDATING & CORRECTING INFORMATION. We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the PII that you have provided to us. You may change any of your PII in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on the Site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by emailing or writing us at:
Your Entity Solution, LLC
6440 Sky Pointe Dr. Ste. 140-106, Las Vegas, NV 89131
Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your PII if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, some information, such as past transactions, logs of technical support calls, or other information may not be deleted. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
8. USER CHOICES ON COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION. We may, from time to time, send you email regarding new products and services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally call or send you direct mail about products and services that may be of interest to you. Only Your Entity Solution, LLC (or agents working on behalf of us and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by accessing your account online editing your account information to no longer receive such offers and mailings.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described above. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of the Site may not work properly in your case.
9. SECURITY OF YOUR PII. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of your PII. For example:
- We work hard to ensure that the data we collect is reliable, accurate, complete and current. We use commercially reasonable efforts to encrypt all PII, in order to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us. We also only keep collected information only for as long as reasonably necessary and use it only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
- We limit access to PII only to specific employees, contractors and agents who have a reasonable need to come into contact with your information. For example, we may provide members of our technical support team with limited access to your account in order to allow them to troubleshoot problems you may be having with the Site. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Additionally, we also employ a number of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect PII. Our secure servers and our data centers are protected by industry-standard encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and employ high-level password protection.
In order to most effectively serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment may be handled by established third party banking institutions and processing agents (such as PayPal or other merchant service providers). They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your PII, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed.
10. MISCELLANEOUS. You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use the Site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose PII about minor visitors.
You should also be aware that when PII is voluntarily disclosed (i.e. your name, email address, etc.) in the discussion forums or other public areas on the Site, that information, along with any information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages (including unwanted spam messages) from third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this Policy does not apply to such information. Please consult the Site’s terms and conditions for Site conduct policies.
If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries about this Policy, or our use of your PII, or our privacy practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also reach our Privacy Compliance Officer by sending written correspondence to:
Your Entity Solution, LLC
6440 Sky Pointe Dr. Ste. 140-106, Las Vegas, NV 89131